1. Ron Paul doesn’t go the gym. He stays fit by exercising his civil rights.
2. Ron Paul delivers babies without his hands. He simply reads them the Bill of Rights and they crawl out in anticipation of freedom.
3. Ron Paul doesn’t cut taxes. He kills them with his bare hands.
4. Jesus wears a wrist band that says “What Would Ron Paul Do?”
5. When Ron Paul takes a shower, he doesn’t get wet…the water gets Ron Paul.
6. Ron Paul could lead a horse to water AND convince it to drink, but he doesn’t believe the government has the right to so he refuses.
7. Ron Paul’s midi-chlorian level is off the chart.
8. When Chuck Norris gets scared, he goes to Ron Paul.
9. Studies by the World Health Organization show that Ron Paul is the leading cause of freedom among men.
10. Ron Paul makes the U.S. dollar want to be a better currency.
OH MY GOSH. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD.
Wow. That deserves something special doesn’t it? Here it is. A post stating that I have reached 100 followers. I’ve been hovering near it for a while but have also gotten my first bout of UNfollowers.
Hah. That is probably because no one reads my posts. Feel special nonetheless. Tumblr is only for the specialest of people. I LOVE YOU TWO.
Whenever my dad says scary things about how socialistic the United States is becoming, ex., “they might start requiring boys to get the hpv vaccine,” I just tell him that if things get too bad my solution is moving to Canada.
“Canada’s already socialist!”
“I’m still moving to Canada.”